5.23.2008

Waco, TX Part II

Day Seven!





5. Frisky Creatures: I don't know if you can see in this picture, but while at the zoo in Waco we saw two lizards gettin' it on.












4. Mimics: Nathanael has started mimicking everything! It is really fun! Kristen was snapping her fingers and saying "snap snap snap" and Nate would open and close his little palms to copy her. Then later when she was talking about how they let Nate snack during the day - every time she said "snack" he would do the little snapping motion with his hands. SO CUTE!





3. Little Kisses: Nathanael (yes, this post might be nearly entirely about him!) has started giving kisses. How did I forget how fun and cute this age is?! I remember every 6 months or so my sister and I would say that Jake was the MOST fun at that time --- those first few years are just full of new tricks and funny moments. I'm sad I'll miss a lot of that with Nathanael...







2. Great Friends: I love the Polks. It was so much fun visiting them and seeing their new life in Waco. I miss them already and am not sure how the hec I'll go until December without seeing them/Nate!

















1. Nathanael & His Mommy: This kid adores his Mommy. She is the one that he is looking for when he's looking around the room. She's the one he wants to soothe his ouchies and feed his cravings for Yougie bites and Mum-Mums! Kristen is a great Mother and its always a blessing to see her "in action."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...