5.27.2008

Feelin' hot hot hot!

When I was home Jake asked me what school was like in Boston. I said, "Well, its like school here (in Texas)." To which he replied, "Yeah, it probably is just like school here only you wear a jacket everyday."

Well, not today! It is in the 80s and we can officially say it is not ALWAYS cold in Boston. In fact, with no a/c in my office, I'm a little too warm for my taste today, but no complaining because I'm in short sleeves and flip-flops.

Alright, on to the fake tan update - other than a couple spots on my ankle bones and feet that are kinda odd looking, it didn't really do anything. I plan to put a second coat on tonight, so wish me luck! This could be a terrible mistake. :)

I really can't believe it is the last week of May. I keep saying this... which is probably getting annoying to anyone who is around me constantly. Seriously, though, this year is flying by me! What happened to St. Patty's Day? My birthday? Easter? gone. Even Memorial Day is gone now. My next trip will be the end of July to northern California for my cousin's wedding and I can't wait! I've only explored the southern part of Cali, so rest assured there will be plenty of pictures and updates from that trip... especially because I'll be with my Mom's side of the family who I rarely see.

Well, this post was lame. I'm sorry. I'm lacking a certain inspiration lately - maybe it is because summer tv has officially started. I have one single show to watch this summer (which I should be happy about since I've become a legit couch potato this winter). So You Think You Can Dance. It started last week and I'm pumped! Have no fear, there will be no signing up for hip-hop classes after this season, lesson learned, but I may get the itch to go booty dancing at da club very soon.

That's it, peeps. I'll write tomorrow and let you know if my legs look like carrots.
peace!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

somehow this blog entry title seems to fit the previous entry... ;)

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...