5.18.2008

Tejas: Numero Dos

5. Vacation Sleep: getting to sleep in on Saturday was wonderful! My nephew let me sleep until nearly 10am which is 11am Boston time - I haven't slept that late in ages!


4. Wedding Cake: I LOOOVE wedding cake and it was delicious! (no picture, we consumed it before I remembered!)





3. Family Weddings: Seeing all four Polze kids (Kristen's family) get married is a privilege. Saturday Bit (Elizabeth) was the last one to tie the knot and it was a joyous day! She looked beautiful and was so precious and emotional. I love a good wedding when crying is involved.



















2. Old Friends: Evie and Elaine have attended numerous weddings with me and its always so much fun to sit with them. I actually told them I think they should be at every wedding I go to from now on. :)



















1. Nathanael: This kid is so freakin' adorable! He had on a tux that was simply awesome. He danced the night away at the reception (well, until his bedtime a little before 8pm). His hair has gotten curly in the humid Texas weather... be still my heart! This little boy will be greatly missed from my daily life in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...