5. Fajitas: Part II! Yes, it's true. I went to the SAME place and had fajitas again. It just sounded so good! Uncle Julio's on the Dallas North Tollroad - if you're ever in Dallas. woah, yeah.
4. Narnia, Prince Caspian: This movie was SOOOOOOO GOOD! I took Jake to see it yesterday. It was two hours and 22 minutes long and it flew by!
3. My Favorite Boy: The entire two hours and 22 minutes of Narnia he snuggled in my lap! This may be my last trip home where this will work because he's growing like a weed, but he said eventually I can sit in his lap. haha!
2. Celebrating with Friends: My friend, Stephanie, from college got engaged a couple weeks ago and yesterday I ran into her at the mall (I know, it sounds like high school) and they're getting married in six weeks! I'm so excited for her and so glad they're not having a long engagement. Congrats, Steph & Luke!!!
2 comments:
Love you, love the picture and love that I've seen you so much this week! ;)
You picked a hot week to visit! Glad you are having a good time. Love reading your blog :)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...