6.25.2008

What's that smell?

My hair.
Yes, I got a body wave (type of perm) today and it is stinky! It was fun to finally get my hair done, though. One of my favorite things in the world is having my hair washed by someone (man, now I'm thinking all my thoughts through the 'diva' filter...). Well, whatever, I liked having my hair washed before which I'm sure speaks to Kristen's argument that I've always been a diva.

My hair is currently a little curlier than I had hoped, but I'm sure in a few days it will relax and be exactly what I wanted. This is always the case when I get my hair done - I have such unpredictable hair that I almost always have to fix it myself before I can tell what it will really look like...although I think most people are this way - who can really get their hair to do what the stylist can? In my case, its a good thing as I typically end up looking like one of the characters from 'Welcome Back, Kotter.' --seriously, just ask my sister.

I'll post a picture soon of the hair, but for this week I think I've taken enough pictures of myself.

This post marks my highest month of posting EVER! Maybe way on back in my Xanga days I had a month where I posted more, but this is my blogspot record. I don't know if I can keep up this kind of frequency on a monthly basis, but it is fun to post more often. I feel more in touch with all my friends who read this occasionally interesting blog. Thank you, to those who read it! Big thanks to those who comment! (Is there anyone who doesn't feel liked when people comment?)

I still like this blog layout, but I have to admit that, as Kristen predicted, the Sunday following the switch I was already looking for a more cheery design. I can't help it - I'm naturally optimistic, even though it is incredibly annoying at times. I can't figure out how to get the layouts to work from the site where I got this one and I haven't found any better that hers. Have you looked at her site? They're quite good.

I think that's it for today. I have some thoughts on Heaven I want to share, but I need more time to compile them in a way that makes sense outside of my head. :)

5 comments:

Kit said...

Can't wait to see your hair, Liz! I love reading your blog, and yes, we all feel the love when we get comments!!!

The Sherrill Family said...

I love the frequent blogging, I'll try to comment more --- so you feel the love!!

Can't wait to see your hair. Mine never does what I want it to either, but I've given up and just let it be...

Jill said...

I can't wait to see your hair!!! I really want to do mine that way as well...but with coloring it every 3months, I'm afraid I would fry it!

LOVE that you are blogging more by the way! :)

Leslie said...

Love the post, and there are never too many pictures of a true diva! We love them, keep them coming! ;)

Kristen said...

so does this body wave mean you'll be wearing your hair curly every day? I know I am SO biased, but there is something that is just so much more you about the curly hair. I've been trying to figure out what it is, and I have to say I think that you somehow just look happier when your hair is curly.

And I miss your blogs.

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...