6.23.2008

What I did on the return flight from NYC.

I spent most of the 30 minute flight back from NYC taking potential profile pictures. I know that's kinda lame, but I was bored and I had my hair & make up done! So, now you can vote for my new profile pic!

Number One:






Number Two:





Number Three:





Number Four: (this one looks a little like the Brady Brunch intro - ha!)





ps- there was nobody anywhere near me on the plane, so don't worry - it was a private photo shoot. haha!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Hahaha, okay, see this post explains why we are friends on so many levels. I loved it, but I'm having a hard time choosing...

I think I'll go for #4! :)

Jill said...

Oh Elizabeth...you need some sleep. :) I would only do that sort of thing if I was totally exhausted and couldn't talk myself out of it!!! :) But you look great...and I like #4 but think #3 is funny!

Biz said...

haha! i know it is totally insane... that's why it makes me laugh.

Kit said...

Okay, I like number 4! the brady bunch. hilarious! I'm praying for you sister! Glad that our Father is using you in this way...so thankful

Leslie said...

BTW- your eye makeup looks fab-u-lous. :) I hope you finally get some rest tomorrow and I'll be praying for you!

Sarah said...

#4! But I think you already chose it!! I'm behind! Love the pics!!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...