I am really sleepy - finally. It is 2:40am in Boston, but my body now feels like it is near midnight (the average bedtime while I was in Cali). Oh man, this is going to be a loooong week.I got back a few hours ago and after debriefing with Meghann found myself watching the second ep of So You Think You Can Dance that I missed Thur night, checking my email and facebook, and now writing a blog entry.
Thankfully I was smart enough to think ahead and take tomorrow off.
Traveling has become so much more fun since I got my new laptop and can watch movies on the plane. This trip I saw two movies I hadn't seen but kept hearing were must sees - Batman Begins and National Treasure. I fully enjoyed both!
Another thing I watched was the entire first season (only about 7 episodes) of "Miss Guided" with Judy Greer. If you haven't seen this show - download it! I got the entire first season for only $10 on iTunes and it was SO worth it. Very funny. love it. Hoping it returns in the fall.
There are too many stories to count from the weekend - I think all these years I've thought my Dad's side of the family was crazier were put into perspective this weekend when I realized my Mom's side is just as nutty. :) We had a really great time at the wedding, got very little sleep and were able to catch up with cousins we haven't seen in ages. I'm really glad I went.
On the way home at the airport in Salt Lake City I saw Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks with her two kids. I was standing right next to her and unsure if it was her, but then saw the little chick footprint tattoos on her foot... so cool! She was actually really small and her kids were adorable. Seems like every time I see someone famous I'm amazed at how small they are - like short and just little. Anyway, I didn't snap any pics or ask for an autograph as I decided years ago I'm so not that fan. Besides, what does one do with an autograph, anyway?
1 comment:
Glad you are back!! Cant wait to see pictures from the trip!!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...