7.30.2008

Perfect Day for a Wedding

My cousin, Kym (The Bride), and her daughter, Kayla, getting their nails did


Sarah standing in for an absentee Bridesmaid



Sarah, me and Aunt Val at the rehearsal dinner


Sarah & me

Adam & Sarah

Aunt Val & Kyle (my cousin)

Sarah, Aunt Val & me at the ceremony

Sarah & Jeremy helping people sign the guestbook.


Uncle Mark, Aunt Laurie, Aunt Susie, Grandma, Uncle Dan, Don & Uncle Mike. These are my Mom's brothers and their Mom.

Aunt Val & Grandma T at the reception


Jake & Jeremy at the reception


Nicky enjoyed the open bar a little too much...

Saying goodbye is never easy.

4 comments:

melody said...

awwww...sniff...

what great pictures!

everyone looks so handsome and beautiful!

i love that last pic with you and jake...

Leslie said...

I love all the pictures!! It seriously looks like a great wedding and how awesome that your mom's family was all there together! Greatness. That last pictures is priceless.

Sarah said...

fun!! great pics.. wish I had taken more with other peeps.. I need my internet up so I can download mine ..we need nickys too!

Rebecca said...

thanks for sending me the pictures! I loved looking through them. I'm sorry I didn't make it out to Cali with you guys. it looks like there was a lot of excitement!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...