I don't usually do this, but I hope that you will follow this link and read my sister's blog about my nephew. It just made my heart so full I had to share it with all of you!
Seriously, if I hadn't met the kid I would totally think that you and Sarah had made him up--it's nearly impossible to believe that someone could be so adorable.
Oh my gosh Biz! I read that post and it gave me chills all over! I don't have a chance to get on here and read all these wonderful blogs very often but this was definitely a good day to do so!:)
4 comments:
I know you are proud! :)
Seriously, if I hadn't met the kid I would totally think that you and Sarah had made him up--it's nearly impossible to believe that someone could be so adorable.
I mean seriously, I know you are so proud of him....and no doubt he's teacher's pet with the whole discipline speech!!! :)
Oh my gosh Biz! I read that post and it gave me chills all over! I don't have a chance to get on here and read all these wonderful blogs very often but this was definitely a good day to do so!:)
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...