10.24.2008

dreaming


...no, I'm not talking figuratively.


Last night I had the BEST dream about my tv character crush, Chuck. Ladies, he is such a guy (in my dream, anyway)! We were on a mission or something, but hadn't seen each other in a while. Ah.... I still have that post-dream "was it real" feeling. Thankfully I can't be that delusional because I don't actually know him.


Oh well. I love a good dream now and then!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Isn't that the craziest feeling when it feels sooooo real!! Sometimes it freaks me out how real they seem and how they effect you!! You know I have never watched that show...should I!? A new one that I like this season is Kath and Kim...so funny!!!

Biz said...

oh man. you MUST watch chuck. you, especially, will love it! promise. check out the first season online. such a great show. and a good one for guys & gals. :)

Kari said...

I absolutly love this show! It is so cute! They couldn't have picked a better actor to play the role of Chuck! Why can't I find someone smart and funny and cute like him in real life??

Have a safe trip to Dallas!! How exciting to spend a week with your family! I know Jake will be super happy to see you!

Take Care!

Kristen said...

oh man. you crack me up.

Heather said...

Liz, new to your blog, but so glad to "tune in" and see a huge shot of Chuck. Yes, seriously one of the best tv shows ever. We love it; it's a weekly event at our house!

Heather (Ashe)

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...