I didn't take as many photos this week, so I thought I'd give a little quiz with pics I found online. Can you guess the meaning of each picture and how it correlates to my 3rd week of unemployment?! :) Also, one picture is mine - which one?
#1

#2
#3

#4

#5
#6
Tomorrow I *might* have some employment news! Stay tuned...
2 comments:
my brain hasn't totally processed the assignment, so I'm just going to respond to your photos.
1. oh shoot, I think I remembered the assignment. does this represent that it's cold out in boston now? how sad. it was 85 and gorgeous here today. ;)
2. you want to come home.
3. you better not have bought another pair of chucks. especially not post romantic chuck dream.
4. is that david duchovny?
5. hard to get a job.
6. why not eat some sort of mysterious dessert-y food with an icecream scoop at pumpplefest instead?
I totally know what every picture means, except maybe the first one. I'm thinking that is either you are already cold and miserable in Boston (I added that for drama)...OR something that provides heat isn't working at your new place. I hope this isn't the case. I'm going to guess that is your own picture b/c it is random and where would you find a pic of that? Okay..the others, 2. You are coming home and getting excited. 3. You did end up buying another pair of converse. 4. You worked out and totally rock and you wish it was still the 80's?? 5. You are amazing at interviews and even fired doesn't scare you. 6. You have a sweet tooth and therefore have parties that are centered around dessert (kindred spirit). This was FUN!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...