Day three was eventful. I hung out with the twins (pictures to come!) and Kelly and finished the day with an interview! It went really well and I have a second on Tuesday afternoon. :)
I'm working on another job lead and also hoping to get some consulting work from a previous contact at HF. Its all going to be okay! right? It does look like next week I won't have secured employment yet, so yipee for another week of relaxing! I don't really want to be off for more than that, but we'll see what God has for me.
Today I'm going to spend the day with one of my favorite families while their movers pack up their house to move to Miami. sad.
Do any of you watch ANTM?
Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
How was dinner on Tuesday night? I need info please. :) I love the unemployement chronicles...I'm thinking you should write a book about it and then you could make $$ off being unemployed, what do you think?
And, yes, it's all going to be alright. Just thought I'd answer that for ya. Have fun today and good luck with the second interview.
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...