10.07.2008

The Unemployment Chronicles, Day Two

Yesterday turned out to be a pretty productive day. What did I do, you ask?

Cleaned the house
Watched Brothers & Sisters from Sunday night
Blogged
All my laundry (including bedding + 2 dozen kitchen towels)
Baked 2 loaves of banana bread (special family recipe!)
Made black bean soup for dinner
Went to the bank
Got my eyebrows waxed
Ran to the grocery for a few essentials
Went to the Sawyers' to watch Chuck

What I didn't do: take a nap, workout, sit on the couch watching tv all day, worry about HF.
Great success! (minus the not working out) :)

I felt really good last night after all that activity. I also felt like I could easily be characterized as a 1950's housewife. Clean. Grocery. Bank. Beauty Shop. Cook. :) I don't care - I loved it all. It was fun to have the roommates come home to a clean house and good food.

Today's agenda is less domestic. I'm babysitting this afternoon and then tonight going out to dinner with Meghann and the life coach. I'm looking forward to both - making some money and collecting some information.

Yeah, so I'm not nearly as interesting, but maybe I'll have good material for tomorrow. Until then...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your roommates are lucky to have you. Seriously...save me some banana bread, you know that's my favorite!! :) Hope you have a great week!

Post a Comment

Lettuce talk about it...