1. go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. select the 4th photo (no exceptions).
3. post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4. tag 4 people do do the same.
Oh dear. I have no idea what this is from! I couldn't even tell what the picture was from the tiny icon in my picture folder. I know it was in May of last year when I was in Dallas. Thankfully the photos are dated! Clearly I was impressed by the Tequila selection - which I don't even like. Now you all know I take really random pictures of things and leave them on my computer. Is that my hairline in the shadow?
Tag You're It! Sister Sarah, Heather A, Kit, and Kelly M!
1 comment:
That's so funny...were you on an airplane??? I remember you taking some pictures on an airplane a while back! HA!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...