1. MAC kohl eyeliner in buried treasure
2. A bridesmaid dress for Leslie's wedding!
3. These snow boots (well, probably not, but I love them!)
4. Workout clothes
5. Plane ticket for Saysay's wedding in Nashville this summer
6. A drink for my friends
7. The coolest 10th birthday gift ever for my nephew (2/17)
8. Something sentimental and beautiful for Kristen's 30th (2/21)
9. Ingredients to make meals for a few friends who could use the help
10. world peace. (ha! I'm not actually qualified for that job, but wouldn't it be kinda cool?)
5 comments:
gonna be all masculine about it and solve your problems without you asking me to.
1. are you out of eyeliner? if not, you don't need it. your eyes are very pretty without it anyhow.
2. this will work itself out.
3. I am positive you have shoes too close to that to buy those. and winter is over, right?! oh wait, that's just here in Texas.
4. sure you have something already, right? if not, guess you'll just have to stop working out...that is what I would do anyway.
5. You've got time.
6. water.
7. I bet the coolest 10th birthday present is something money cannot buy.
8. Write me something. (but not a poem, cause I don't know, that's kidna creepy)
9. go over to their house and use their ingredients. definitely just as helpful plus they'd get to enjoy your company as a bonus.
10. world peace doesn't sound cool to me at all. it sounds boring. (i'm only kind of kidding, I mean, i don't want folks dying or anything, but seriously, world peace? bo-ring.)
shoot, I said kidna.
I meant kinda.
you ARE Jake's coolest gift ever.. so that's covered.
why don't you think of something cool for Jake and I'll send it from both of us? I've got some cash but no ideas. :)
Biz you are too funny..hopefully you will hear about the job very very soon!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...