Welcome to another edition of my blog. Yes, I know, some of you have followed my blogs for years, and are wondering why on earth I started over. I realize beginning fresh is a little like changing your email address or phone number - how will people know where to find me? I'm not that worried, I guess. :)
It is true this is my fifth blog. I'm not even sure if I am recalling them accurately, so that number could be too low. I've blogged since before blogging was 'blogging.' It used to be online journaling when my sister introduced it to me many years ago.
So, why the new blog? Well, it was brought to my attention in the past couple of months that my blog wasn't that difficult to locate online. Orginally I thought that was a good thing, and enjoyed all the comments I received on the various bits I shared with all of you. Recently, many of my friends have changed their blogs to private status, but I still want to write for a general audience. I'm not sure what this blog will contain, though I have many ideas.
One thing I know for sure is that I love a good beginning, so here's to fresh starts!
5 comments:
You know I love a new blog! I can't wait to read the goodness! Miss you. A lot.:(
Can't wait to see what you bring to this one! I love your writings:)
Good luck with the blog. You're such an entertaining writer!
I marked the weird nod b/c I think it's cool that it's an option.
I love the title! I know this blog won't disappoint just like the many before! Misss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...