JEGGINGS: Leggings that look like jeans. They're wonderfully comfortable and anyone can wear them!If you're pear shaped try them with a longer sweater or dress - for you apple shaped ladies, go with shirts that hit just past your hips - for the straight shaped gals, you can wear them any way you like!
SCARVES: I say this every year, but this is the single best way to spruce up your winter wardrobe without spending a fortune.Check out consignment and thrift stores for them!
Learn how to wrap yourself in a scarf in different ways here: http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/videos/WWWTV-Season-4/how-to-wear-scarves/
WINTER COAT: The best cure for dreading your fall/winter coat is to get a new one that you're excited to put on in the morning.This fall the mainline retail stores are carrying wool and down coats with sweet girly details like ruffles and in colors that make it hard to be down on a cloudy day.
NAIL POLISH: Short, dark fingernail polish is in again this year, but try to class it up by moving away from the black/blue and toward the garnet and wine family. Find a deep red that you love and wear it all winter long.Grey is also in again this year and OPI has a great color called "You Don't Know Jacques" (top left) or...
for a lighter grey try Essie's "Playa del Platinum." (bottom left)
Have fun with color in your clothing this year! It will add a little pep to your step and make the winter roll by!

3 comments:
Biz, I'm glad you're blogging again! I missed you!
Also, I'm sorry, but I just cannot wear jeggings. Can't do it. But I like the pictures!
Kit--you should definitely wear jeggings. You've got awesome legs and awesome boots--it's almost insulting to the rest of us for you to not wear them.
I am glad you're blogging again, too, Liz. :)
Kristen, but just the name..."jeggings"...it's so ridiculous. I can't get over it. I just cringe inside even reading it.
Watch, I'll probably eat my words this winter.
Post a Comment
Lettuce talk about it...